This is circular route around the outskirts of Bramshill House and Park.
We start in the car park opposite the White Lion Antiques, postcode RG27 8AE (within the overflow car park, turning left as you turn into Hare’s Lane from the A30.) From here we walk up the lane towards Hazeley Heath. We stop for lunch by a lovely duck pond before we continue on to Warren Heath. Bramshill House (now a Police Staff College) is a magnificent Grade I listed Jacobean mansion built in the early 17th Century. This walk circles the outskirts of this house and it’s grounds and on a good day we can catch glimpses of this stunning building. At end of the walk we have the option to stay for a cuppa at Tea rooms at White Lion Antiques.
There is free car parking in the overflow car park opposite the White Lion Antiques. As you turn into Hare’s Lane from the A30, take the first immediate left. Note: if you see lots of garden sheds you in the correct place!
- If you or someone else from your household has COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend.
- You must follow all safety advice given by the walk leader.
- It is recommended that you bring hand sanitizer or gloves in case you need to touch gates/stiles/etc.
- Please be considerate to other path users and step aside to let people past – and don’t forget to say ‘hi’ or ‘thanks’!
- Please bring a packed lunch and a drink.
- It might be muddy – please wear suitable footwear.
- If it’s a rainy day, please bring waterproofs.
- Please feel free to contact the leader with queries about the walk, or if you are delayed on the day.
- This walk is limited to 15 walkers including the walk leader.
- Do not turn up for the walk without booking, else we will have to turn you away.
- Book a place on this walk by completing this Google Form. Booking will open the Wednesday evening before the walk.
- We will only use the contact information you provide to get in touch about the walk, or to share if requested with NHS Test and Trace.
- If after booking, you need to cancel your place on the walk, please use the link in your walk booking confirmation email so that we can make your place available to someone else.
- If you have any queries, please email email@example.com.