Emerson will be leading a walk of approximately 9–10 miles today from Yattendon. More details to follow.
9 mile (approximately) forest walk taking in West Berkshire brewery and Yattendon.
We will start from the centre of Ashampstead walking along the side of open fields. The route then takes us through Ashampstead common and forests. We will have a lunch stop before visiting the West Berkshire Brewery. Once refreshed we will return to Ashampstead via Yattendon and open fields.
No public transport is available for this walk
Park by the side of Ashampstead Road in Ashampstead next to the recreation ground.
- If you or someone else from your household has COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend.
- Please be considerate to other path users and step aside to let people past – and don’t forget to say ‘hi’ or ‘thanks’!
- Please bring a packed lunch and a drink.
- It might be muddy – please wear suitable footwear.
- If it’s a rainy day, please bring waterproofs.
- Please feel free to contact the leader with queries about the walk, or if you are delayed on the day.
- This walk is limited to 12 walkers including the walk leader.
- Do not turn up for the walk without booking, else we will have to turn you away.
- Book a place on this walk by completing this Google Form. Booking will open the Wednesday evening before the walk.
- If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.