- This walk is limited to 15 walkers + the walk leader.
- Do not turn up for a walk without prior booking, else we will have to turn you away
- Follow all safety advice given by the walk leader
- It is recommended you bring hand sanitizer or gloves in case you need to touch gates/stiles/etc
- If you or someone else from your household has COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend.
Meet outside Furze Platt station (SL6 7NZ) in time for a 9:45am start. If coming from Reading, take the 9:15am departure and change at Maidenhead (arr 9:28 dep 9:34). The train will arrive at Furze Platt at 9:37am. Parking is possible on nearby side roads.
The walk heads out of Maidenhead, across fields to Cookham where there is a lunch stop at just over half way. Continuing in a loop the walk crosses further fields heading back to the start point. Trains back are once per hour so please be aware you may have a slight wait at Furze Platt station on the return. Please bring a packed lunch.
Book a place on this walk by completing the Google Form. We will only use the contact information you provide to get in touch about the walk, or to share if requested with NHS Test and Trace.
If after booking, you need to cancel your place on the walk, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make your place available to someone else.
Please only contact the leader with queries about the walk or if you are delayed on the day.