- This walk is limited to 11 walkers + the walk leader.
- Do not turn up for a walk without prior booking, else we will have to turn you away
- Follow all safety advice given by the walk leader
- It is recommended you bring hand sanitizer or gloves in case you need to touch gates/stiles/etc
- If you or someone else from your household has COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend.
This is a picturesque walk starting from Medmenham church (nearest postcode SL7 2HF). We will pass through Millbank Wood, Hog Wood, Pullingshill Wood, Heath Wood and Hatcham’s Wood (hence the theme!) as well as some farmland with nice views.
This is quite hilly in places so I would describe this as moderate.
There is no car park in the village, so parking will need to be around the village – there are usually spaces along Ferry Lane.
For those arriving from Reading, the 850 bus departs Friar Street stop FC at 9:40 and arrives at the Dog & Badger Public House in Medmenham at 10:33, from there it’s a short walk to the start point.
Book a place on this walk by completing the Google Form. We will only use the contact information you provide to get in touch about the walk, or to share if requested with NHS Test and Trace.
If after booking, you need to cancel your place on the walk, please email email@example.com so that we can make your place available to someone else.
Please only contact the leader with queries about the walk or if you are delayed on the day.